- Docker-Compose App
- Also referred to as ‘app’. A folder in containers.git, containing a
docker-compose.yml. The name of this folder is the name of your
Docker-Compose App. Appending
.disabledto the name of the folder will prevent it from being built by the Foundries.io CI/CD.
- A file in the ci-scripts.git repository of the Factory which controls all configurable aspects of a Factory. Such as Advanced Tagging, Container Preloading and email alerts.
- The Yocto machine name. Officially supported by Foundries if listed in Supported Machines
- system image
- The OS image produced by the Factory that is flashed to all devices. The
build artifact is usually named
- A description of the software a device should run. This description is visible as metadata in targets.json. Includes details such as OSTree Hash and Docker-Compose App URIs, but is arbitrary.
- Part of TUF Metadata that
specifies what Targets are valid to install. It can be summarized with
fioctl targets listor viewed in full with
fioctl targets list --raw