Getting Started with Docker¶
FoundriesFactory gives you the ability to over-the-air update
applications. This tutorial contains step-by-step instructions on how to get
started with Docker and
docker-compose applications, including the basic
commands and concepts to help you to create your own application.
Estimated Time to Complete this Tutorial: 20 minutes
- Download your
- Build your container on your host machine.
- Run your container on your host machine.
- Inspect running containers.
- Structure your applications inside the repository.
- Run your container using
- Installed Docker on your host machine.
- Signed up and created your FoundriesFactory.
- Configured Git.
It’s not a problem if you just created your FoundriesFactory and your first build is still running. This tutorial doesn’t require a device. By the end, your build should be finished and you can follow the instructions to flash and register your device before moving to next tutorials.