Working with Compose Apps¶
In the Reference Manual, Compose Apps section is the documentation about the Compose Apps structure. At this point, if you have read the previous tutorials, you probably are familiar with Docker and Docker Compose. This tutorial will guide you through the examples from the Reference Manual with additional implementation to give you more experience to create your own applications.
Estimated Time to Complete this Tutorial: 30 minutes
- Improve your knowledge of Compose Apps.
- Create a single container application.
- Create multiple containers applications.
- Completed the Getting Started with Docker tutorial.
- Completed the Creating your first Target tutorial.
- Completed the Deploying your first Application tutorial.
- Read the Compose Apps reference manual.