Configuring and Sharing Volumes¶
In this tutorial, you will learn different techniques that will help you configure your device.
The goal is to cover different techniques including
fioctl you can securely send configuration files to the device.
fioconfig service, which is a daemon running on the device, pulls the
secure configuration files down and decrypts them during boot.
Estimated Time to Complete this Tutorial: 20 minutes
- Change the shellhttpd application to consume a static configuration file.
- Share a folder allowing you to dynamically change your configuration.
fioconfigto securely send a dynamic configuration to the device.
- Completed the Getting Started with Docker tutorial.
- Completed the Creating your first Target tutorial.
- Completed the Deploying your first Application tutorial.