Manage event queues configured for a Factory
Event queues provide a way for customers to receive notifications about events happening in a Factory such as when a device is first seen or has started an over-the-air update.
There are two types of event queues: push and pull. A pull queue works like a traditional message queue system. Push queues are synonymous with web hooks.
-f, --factory string Factory to list targets for -h, --help help for event-queues -t, --token string API token from https://app.foundries.io/settings/tokens/
Options inherited from parent commands¶
-c, --config string config file (default is $HOME/.config/fioctl.yaml) -v, --verbose Print verbose logging
- fioctl - Manage Foundries Factories
- fioctl event-queues list - List configured event queues
- fioctl event-queues listen - Listen to events sent to a pull queue
- fioctl event-queues mk-pull - Create a message queue that can be polled for events
- fioctl event-queues mk-push - Create an event queue that will ingest events at the URL
- fioctl event-queues rm - Remove an event queue